Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3006 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Sales - Logistics Firm (8-15 yrs)
Position:- Branch Manager - Bangalore
Reporting to:- Regional Head - South
1. Sales (Bangalore) Branch) :
- Develop Pipeline for new client acquisition
- Responsible for driving top line growth by developing strategies with the team to penetrate into new customer accounts
- Work closely with the product and pricing teams to influence pricing and products in order to present competitive solutions to rope in potential customers.
- Drive a strong focus on account management and client retention to retain existing business and increase the Wallet Share- with existing clients.
- Ensure such customers are visited every month to ensure building of strong relationships
- Review sales performance on a weekly basis for all teams by analyzing various Sales MIS Reports.
- Monitoring the service quality feedback on a monthly basis and implementing corrective actions to ensure customer stickiness/ retention.
- Review inactive accounts on a quarterly basis and ensure follow up on those accounts
2. P & L Responsibility :
- Responsible for setting the budgets, monitoring the actuals, analyzing and taking corrective action and ensuring maximum achievements
- Closely monitor branch overheads and work closely with the teams to reduce costs.
- Review and control the credit timelines and payments of all customers. Ensure the CAF's is duly endorsed post checking the credit worthiness of the Customers
3. Operations and Services :
- Lead and develop the sales plan across the branch by working closely with the teams to understand markets and competitors
- Set revenue targets for the sales team managers and collaborating with other functional heads to support the sales strategy.
- Develop and implement a strong customer focus between sales, operations and customer services personnel within the team to ensure quick response to customer queries, DSR, RFQ's etc.
- Work closely with the Product & Trade Lane Development teams to identify new products opportunities and develop creative solutions to fulfill client needs.
- Monitor local market trends as well as keep a close watch on the competition for business intelligence.
- Monitor sales performance and service levels by building a strong MIS reporting structure. Conduct regular reviews to enhance productivity and focus on branch profitability across the regions
- Provide strong support and relevant feedback to operations and services team to ensure customers are managed professionally.
- Support on LCL product Pan India wherever needed and Support Ocean Product Head
4. Leadership and Team Management :
- Drive the regional team to ensure a strong brand orientation and sales consciousness.
- Allocate resources productively based on costs as well as targets
- Review the sales team performance based on productivity and take corrective action to maximize sales productivity
- Identify attract and deploy the right talent from the competition based on business requirement and budgets allocated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.