Chief Officer at Smart Talents
Views:415 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Branch Manager - Sales - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The primary functions of a Branch Manager include identifying opportunities and growing business for each of the product categories
- Planning and Execution of Trade Marketing and Distribution Plans, Achievement of Business Objectives like sales, cost, efficiency. Development of Distribution Infrastructure, Distributor Management, Channel Management (General Trade, Institutional Business, HoReCa and Modern Trade), Implementation of Category and Brand Plans, Supply Chain and Logistics. Merchandising and Visibility, Financial Management and Compliance
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as channel development teams, category development teams and the brand teams as well as external stakeholders such as distributors, government officials and so forth.
- FMCG Sales and Distribution Management
- Business Acumen and People Management.
- Reportees: Area Sales Managers (for each product category) and Area Managers (based on geography)
- Regional Sales Managers will partner on Category expertise and business growth