Views:604 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Sales - Built-In - Consumer Durable (8-10 yrs)
Location: Chennai ( Person will handle TN & Kerala)
Area of work : Built-In sales
Objective of the position (or process result) : To manage the Built-in business by executing the strategies and the business plan in the region.
Communication links :
With whom :
1. Commercial team
2. Customer service team
3. Sales development team
4. Category marketing team
5. Sell out team
1. Dealer account management, collections, managing account hygiene, sales operations, administrative
2. Customer escalations and channel partners satisfaction
3. Ensuring timely forecasting, material availability, updating MIS reports
4. Providing feedback on products, competition activities. Analysis of sales trends, availing schemes for sales development
5. Design and deploy sell out activities for channels, supervise branding requirement. Deployment of sales consultants
1. Channel partners - Daily Frequency :
1. Maintaining relationship and addressing grievances to drive desired business objectives
2. Key customers - Daily Frequency :
2. Maintaining relationships with customers, architects and contractors to achieve repeat referral business
Education: Post graduate degree/diploma in sales & marketing
Experience (type) : 8 - 10 years
Specific knowledge : Architectural designs; Distribution; Key accounts
Description of tasks/Main tasks :
1. To maintain relationships with channel partners including kitchen dealers, exclusive stores and distributors to generate business, Conduct dealer meets & events for customers & architects for sales promotion; Organize training for various channel partners to impart product knowledge
2 To execute the strategies to acquire new customers, market share and reach to achieve the turnover.
3 To manage Key accounts by implementing the strategies in line with the business goals.
4 Team Management: To set and monitor the teams performance matrix and provide feedback on their performance/potential. To equip the team with product and behavioral training to develop their competencies
5 - Analyze data to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions - To prepare timely MIS reports a 10
6 To appoint new dealers as well as distributors to extract maximum market share.
7. To forecast sales accuracy, generate leads and enquiries and build a strong funnel to ensure sustainable growth for the region.