Branch Manager - Privy League HNI Branch - Bank (10-16 yrs)
Position Grade - VP/AVP at M6 grade.
- Enhancement of Deposit pool from Customers - Wealth Management, Portfolio Management & Investment advisory Services.
- Establishing standards and delivery of service
- Sale of non-deposit products. Cross selling targets progressively
- Sale of MF and Insurance products
- Branch Administration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Manage productivity and overall morale of branch team members
- Overall responsible for break-even and P&L of branch
Job location - South Delhi
CTC - 18- 20 Lac
Min Exp - 10-15 Years in of Banking / Retail Liabilities
Age - Max 36 yrs
- Qualifications- MBA / CA/ CAIB
- Good Leadership skills (though more tactical than strategic)
- Thinker: Doer - 40:60
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets and macro micro economic processes
- Ability to carry along all the units involved in the customer service cycle to ensure customer - DELIGHT-
- Liaising with product management team, marketing and other centers & verticals for new product development, service enhancements and sales initiatives.