Branch Manager - P&L (12-13 yrs)
- Work closely with Corporate Sales Head to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Responsible to drive business for Mumbai with P&L accountability.
- Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner communications for key accounts and resolves escalated issues
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
- Understand the unique needs of customers, present and suggest solutions, demo products as required.
- Achieve agreed to sales targets along with the team
- Responsible for end to end business cycle management, right from lead generation to closing of orders and collections.
- Explore cross sell & up sell opportunities.
- Industry and customer mapping
- Understand market and competition products and services.
- Draw strategies to counter competition.
- Take initiatives in improvising processes.
- Guide and mentor team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.