Chief Research Officer at Crossover Catalyst
Views:193 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Branch Manager - NGO (8-12 yrs)
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reporting Manager: Deputy Director
Job Type: Full Time
About Concern India Foundation
Concern India Foundation is a Non-Profit Public Charitable trust which extends Financial & Non Financial support to grass root level NGO's working in the area of Education, Health & Community Development since 1991 throughout India. Concern India works towards "Helping People, Help Themselves" by making the disadvantaged self-reliant & enabling them to lead a life of dignity.
Summary: The Branch manager will oversee all activities of the branch i.e. Fund raising, Projects, Communications, Administration and Finance.
- Providing strong and effective internal leadership.
- Ensuring that the branch is working towards the objectives of the organization and that all team members adhere to the rules, policies and culture of the organsiation.
- Recruiting and retaining the required and appropriate retainers for each department
- Defining KRA's for retainers of the branch.
- Ensuring the most efficient and cost-effective use of the Branch's financial and human resources.
- Setting financial goals for the branch and for each department.
- Guide and motivate team members to achieve both financial and non-financial goals.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy, new fund raising ideas and action plans for the organization to maximize the potential for grant making opportunities.
- Ensuring that all adhere to the rules, policies and culture of the organization.
- Ensure adequate management of the project, including financial monitoring, budgeting, adherence to timelines, project reporting (narrative and financial), including donor reporting and any other reports that may be require along with quality and timely implementation.
- Increasing public awareness and visibility of the organization.
- Ensuring efficient donor management.
- Building up a network of Corporate as well as Individual donors, liaisoning with funding agencies, NGOs, community organizations and Resources Organizations - build and strengthen relationships.
Eligibility and Required Skills
- MBA/Post-graduate degree in business management or related field, from a reputed university/institute
- 8 to 10 + years plus of relevant work experience in similar organizational /functional context
- Experience in Business Development/strategic partnerships/fundraising
- Ability to partner with the various group companies, institutions and govt. bodies to bench-mark and converting it to the world class processes
- Ability to develop, monitor and implement Project plans
- Good networking & communication skills
Skills and abilities:
- A self-starter with the ability and drive to build the initiative
- Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes.
- Team management experience
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team whose members have diverse backgrounds