Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:527 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Branch Manager - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
- Taking care of sales for assigned region.
- Achieving primary and secondary sales targets.
- Handling and maintaining team of ASM, Salesmen.
- Continuous focus on increasing width and depth of distribution in the geography.
- Recruiting, training and coaching the respective sales team.
- Communicate with business Influence, understand market dynamics and maintain relationship with key business partners like Dealer, distributors, vendors etc.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Sales billing and secondary follow-up.
- Preparing demand forecasting & managing inventory.
- Reporting competitive activity, schemes related developments from the market.
- Accountable for end to end sales and operation execution.
Reporting to VP-Sales
Briefing Received from Line HR - Will have to manage Mumbai
- Should have worked with minimum 2 years as Area Sales Manager.
Experience Required : 10+ years in FMCG sales and at least 3 years worked in Mumbai Market.
Education Qualification : Graduation / MBA Preferred.
Gender preference Male
Sectors to target FMCG/ Food and Beverages
Key Skills required :
- Business Analysis skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Multitasking ability
- Ability to drive business and look for new avenues of business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.