Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:405 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Branch Manager - Fans/Appliance/Pump Industry (8-10 yrs)
Job Title: BRANCH MANAGER
Division: Fans, B2C, Appliance, Pump, Rural
Reporting to: Direct - Unit Sales Head
Location: Branch Office
(Numbers of subordinates reporting to the incumbent)
Direct : 4-10 ASMs
Indirect: 10 - 25 TSMs, Off role Sales & Service
Matrix : ASM Service, Rural
1. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY
Drive Branch to achieve sales budgets numbers for all product lines. Develop new channel, Secondary Focus, normal distribution, weighted distribution, deployment of trade policy/scheme, demand forecasting, team appointment, performance review & development. Improve market share and overall administration of the branch.
2. Key Responsibilities
Sales & Collection
- Plan and finalise Annual Budgets in consultation with Regional Sales Head
- Achieve product wise, category wise monthly Sales targets for the branch
- Sales activation plan, BTL activities including CP meets & brand positioning.
- Ensure Collection as per monthly commitment and ROD
- Planning for the monthly S&OP ensuring the supply chain is aligned with the committed requirements
- Continuously Monitor & Improve Channel Partner Health - Dealer, Distributor.
- Network expansion, correction & Channel management strategies for each product, town category.
- Plan to maximize reach (ND,WD) in all town categories
- Drive channel finance in branch
Process & Automation
- Drive Process Improvement initiatives & effective implementation in branch - Tally Patch, Easy DMS, Field Assist, Dealer Portal etc
- Ensure Cross functional efficiency between Sales, Service, Finance, Logistics, Product Manager, trade marketing for smooth functioning of branch.
- Review performance of team and provide necessary inputs for performance.
- Recruit, Review & Coach team for peak performance
- Identify non performers and develop/replace
- Drive R&R, employee engagement initiatives
- Coordinate C&F / warehousing operations as per laid down policies.
- Ensure Stock liquidation and min. stock levels as per sales forecasting
- Market Information system
- Competition Analysis, analytics for forecasting and new product development
3. How we Measure your Performance
- % Primary sales targets PL wise to be achieved & RL targets
- % ROD reduction as per corporate guidelines, Collection as per monthly commitment
- Distribution reach - Channel appointment, Reach % as per plan
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- % Team getting Sales Incentive, % Attrition as per plan
Desired Personal Attributes/Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Execution Excellence
- Personal Leadership
- People Development
Education & Age
- MBA - Prefer from Top B Schools
- Age - up to 45 years