Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:71 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - BFS (4-12 yrs)
Employee mentorship and leading the charge in customer service are both areas that need to continually improve. Not only is the Branch Manager important to each of these areas to maintain relationships with current customers, but it's also important for them to strategize for bringing in future customers. A Branch Manager's duties include the following in order to ensure that the branch can excel:
- Prepare financial statements for the branch.
- Manage employees and lead day-to-day responsibilities.
- Recruit and interview new employees.
- Assist with customer service to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Oversee reports for budgets and financial reports.
- Create plans and forecasts that are built to fit future needs.
- Work to grow business and customer acquisition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.