Team lead at Just Career Management
Views:3413 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Branch Manager - Banking (5-15 yrs)
1. Sales Planning :
- Prepare and track product wise - liabilities, assets & fee - AOP for the full financial year.
- Commerce and catchment mapping
- Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
- Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1 st of every month followed by weekly and monthly reviews.
- Review all employees in branch quarterly.
- Review productivity of BSMs / BOM- s/ JOs on a weekly basis.
2. Review and handhold BOM's & BSMs on a daily basis and Sales Officers (JOs) on a weekly basis.
3. Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
4. Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
5. Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
6. Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
7. Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
8. Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
9. Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
10. Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch.