Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:460 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Branch Manager - Banking (5-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Financial Responsibilities :
- Devise action plan for the Branch and ensure that Liability business (Book size of CASA, yield, fee based income and Business quality) targets for the Branch is met.
- Effectively manages the sales and service environment of the branch.
- Actively identifies and establishes the business relationship with retail customers.
- Strategize sales direction for cross selling and sales planning for the area of function.
- Monitor and improve sales productivity.
- Responsible for organizing various sales campaign / promotions in the area of function.
- Achieving Business targets on book size, yield, fee-based income and customer quality for the functional area.
- Leading the team of the branch to achieve the profit targets.
- Support an environment that promotes providing a level of care that makes customers feel welcomed, significant and engaged.
Non Financial Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with BOSM and Team Leaders for developing Business.
- Customer centric approach and deepening the customer relationships.
- Supervise the day to day functions of the branch including vault, drawer and ATM balancing.
- Overseeing teller and customer service duties, assisting with customers transactions.
- Operations Provide guidance and support for new product launches.
- Ensure Business Turn Around Time (TAT) superior to competition inline with the standards laid down for the Bank.
- Monitoring and controlling cost of acquisition of local Sales Channel/ FOS, Branch expenditures, Manage Branch Administration.
- Ensure ethical practices in acquisition and servicing.
- Monitor performance of branch on a weekly basis viz. in terms of business targets achieved.
- Responsible for efficient operations, customer service and marketing for all retail banking products. Develop alternative channels for CASA business sourcing.
- Proactively seeks solutions that benefit the customer and the bank. People Management Manpower planning for branch staff and performance appraisal. Improve efficiency and productivity of Staff, Turn-Around-Time, etc. of the Branch.
- Ensure full team is committed and customer focused in their approach.
- Achieve high employee satisfaction and retention of good performers and manage attritions through motivation and job satisfaction.
- Identify and carry out all actions/ activities related to business growth.
- Train the Branch staff at periodic intervals in new products, features and competition.
- Assist in devising and implementing a customer acquisition and retention programme.
- Compliance & Risk Responsibilities Adhere to regulatory compliance and bank's policies and procedures, bank's code of conduct and ensure to comply all.
- Taking the responsibility of bank's information - No third party info disclosure, verbal, written, soft copy, mail any way. Address critical issues and potential conflicts in a candid and timely manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.