Team Leader at Team Lease Service
Views:1686 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Branch Manager - Banking (5-12 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
- Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
- Daily morning huddle with branch staff with agenda as mentioned below :
- Business of the previous day and key achievements of the previous day.
- Discussion on any new process /Product/Service or changes in process and check awareness level of branch staff for sales and service related process.
- Update on ongoing contest and action plan to improve performance in the contest.
- Appreciate and recognize key achiever of the day and key achievement can be either in sales or service or both.
- Any unusual event at the branch or bank and learning/ precautions at the branch.
- Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
- Closely track business pipelines of ROs, BRMs and BBRMs across various products and ensure that pipelines are in line with business target of the branch through the KISSS System/SIEBEL CRM.
- Closely track Welcome Call quality and random check of customer profile sheet of newly acquired customers before being processed for account opening.
- Closely track all customer engagement initiative and ensure flawless execution of task assigned to branch team.
- Reviews with sales manager-Quality and quantity of acquisition and ensuring OASIS functions seamlessly at the branch.
- Tracking SOPs/Training of ROs, BRMs, and BBRMs and providing valuable inputs for scoring better SOP scores.
- Fortnightly check of BRM and BBRM file containing customer profile sheet and risk profiler and ensuring that each and every customer mapped to these roles are profiled properly.
- Regular calls ( at least 20 calls per week ) with BRMs, BBRMs, Sales Team and ROs and meet existing key clients and potential key prospects being followed by BRMs, BBRMs, Sales Team and ROs .
- Closely track branch rating and continuously work on areas for improving scores for branch rating.
- Cleanliness and hygiene of the branch premises.
- Surprise verification of deliverable and vault / FRFC as per defined frequency and ensure zero error in deliverable and vault / FRFC maintenance.
- Timely submission of compliance certificate after checking detail of each and every item of the check list.
- Daily checking of EOD reports (generated at BOD at the branch) and signing off the reports.
- Monitoring the various BCU reports and taking action wherever required.
- Daily check of visitors- book for customers/visitors- comment and appropriate action on time with sign off on register.
- Champion for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) along with Service Manager.