Team Leader at Team Lease Service
Views:4385 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Branch Manager - Banking (5-12 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
- Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
- Daily morning huddle with branch staff with agenda as mentioned below :
- Business of the previous day and key achievements of the previous day.
- Discussion on any new process /Product/Service or changes in process and check awareness level of branch staff for sales and service related process.
- Update on ongoing contest and action plan to improve performance in the contest.
- Appreciate and recognize key achiever of the day and key achievement can be either in sales or service or both.
- Any unusual event at the branch or bank and learning/ precautions at the branch.
- Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
- Closely track business pipelines of ROs, BRMs and BBRMs across various products and ensure that pipelines are in line with business target of the branch through the KISSS System/SIEBEL CRM.
- Closely track Welcome Call quality and random check of customer profile sheet of newly acquired customers before being processed for account opening.
- Closely track all customer engagement initiative and ensure flawless execution of task assigned to branch team.
- Reviews with sales manager-Quality and quantity of acquisition and ensuring OASIS functions seamlessly at the branch.
- Tracking SOPs/Training of ROs, BRMs, and BBRMs and providing valuable inputs for scoring better SOP scores.
- Fortnightly check of BRM and BBRM file containing customer profile sheet and risk profiler and ensuring that each and every customer mapped to these roles are profiled properly.
- Regular calls ( at least 20 calls per week ) with BRMs, BBRMs, Sales Team and ROs and meet existing key clients and potential key prospects being followed by BRMs, BBRMs, Sales Team and ROs .
- Closely track branch rating and continuously work on areas for improving scores for branch rating.
- Cleanliness and hygiene of the branch premises.
- Surprise verification of deliverable and vault / FRFC as per defined frequency and ensure zero error in deliverable and vault / FRFC maintenance.
- Timely submission of compliance certificate after checking detail of each and every item of the check list.
- Daily checking of EOD reports (generated at BOD at the branch) and signing off the reports.
- Monitoring the various BCU reports and taking action wherever required.
- Daily check of visitors- book for customers/visitors- comment and appropriate action on time with sign off on register.
- Champion for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) along with Service Manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.