Senior Executive at The Blueyed.Com
Views:486 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Branch Manager - Bank (8-18 yrs)
- Overall responsibility of handling branch operations including monitoring, training, revenue generation & cost control Responsible for all liability & asset products of the bank Identifying key corporate accounts and strategically secure profitable business.
- Build and strengthen relationships with these key account holders thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction Responsible for Processing and disbursement all asset products like Personal Loan, Housing Loan, Cash Credit, Vehicle Loan & Other Loans.
- Sourcing TPP Business for Branch like Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, General Insurance, etc.
- Conceptualizing, planning and leading marketing campaigns for branch sales steams.
- Training, monitoring of the branch on the new processes, products, guidelines & implementation of products Scheduled and surprise verification of Cash, Lockers, ATM and Audit Parameters. Servicing high net worth clients and taking care of their Banking Needs e.g. credit limit, overdraft facility, salary relationship, foreign exchange.
- Implementation of new KYC and AML norms.
- Deepening of current account deposit base of branch and cross selling third party products.