Branch Manager - Bank (6-15 yrs)
Branch Manager - Top Bank
1. Enhancement of Deposit pool from customers.
2. Establishing standards and delivery of service.
3. Sale of non-deposit products. Cross selling targets progressively.
4. Sale of MF and insurance products.
5. Fee income.
6. Branch administration.
7. Regulatory compliance.
8. Manage productivity, morale of branch personnel.
1. Large branch: 6-8 years banking experience. Medium branch: 4-6 years banking experience.
2. 3-4 years in branch banking.
3. Atleast 2-3 years as branch manager of a branch (for large branch); atleast 1 year as branch manager (for medium branch)
4. Must have had sales experience, liabilities products preferable.
THE ROLE (bold):
REVENUE GENERATION, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION, CUSTOMER
RETENTION, COST EFFICIENCY THROUGH PROCESS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.