Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting
Views:1012 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Branch Manager - Bank (6-11 yrs)
Client: A leading private bank
Key Responsibilities :-
- Establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Planning and monitoring the progress of new and existing financial products.
- Managing banking products and services offered.
- Delegate & supervise of day-to-day operations to staff in branch outlets.
- Responsible for entire branch sales and achieving targets
- Team Management.
- Client Management.
- Operations Management.
- General administration.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Ensuring that the financials of the branch are under control and the branch adheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Providing advisory services to corporate & high net-worth customers on funds management while maintaining relationship with Key Accounts.
- Responsible for dealing with external and internal auditors and inspections and compliance.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development, Cost Management, Revenue Generation.
- Monitoring the branch sales targets, conceptualizing & implementing competent strategies in coordination with the branch and the sales team with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of financial products & services.