People Ops Lead at Branch International
Views:508 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Branch International - Team Lead - Operations (3-8 yrs)
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world's emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch's mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
The Operations Team Lead role will be responsible for managing the day to day payment operations, credit operations, customer service and other operations of our office in India. This role reports to the Head, India Operations.
- Manage a quickly growing team to provide a world-class, around-the-clock customer service to delight our rapidly expanding customer base in India
- Support hiring and team onboarding processes for new hires
- Ensure various sub-teams set and hit aggressive productivity and quality goals
- Manage team scheduling and capacity planning
- Lead various initiatives with product and other global teams to improve process automation and the Branch customer experience
- Serve as first point of escalation for system issues; support product and engineering teams in issue diagnosis and reporting
- Maintain team documentation and collaborate with other division leads on continuous improvement of team processes
- Collaborate cross functionally on various initiatives for admin, marketing, finance, and collections
- 3-8 years- of experience managing and scaling a large, successful customer service operation for a bank, telco or IT company a plus
- Highly passionate about customer service and familiar with international customer service best practices
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Deep understanding of successful process implementation and improvement
- Extremely analytical with expert Excel skills; SQL skills a big plus
Benefits of Joining:
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!)
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.