People Ops Lead at Branch International
Views:671 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Branch International - Senior Associate - People Operations (1-4 yrs)
- Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world's emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
- Branch's mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
- We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
- Branch launched in India in early 2019 and has seen rapid adoption and growth. We are looking to hire a passionate and self-driven People Operations professional who loves contributing to multiple pillars of People Operations, excels at hiring the best people, and wants to make an impact on the employee experience in areas such as employee engagement and office administration.
- In this role you will be a key player in supporting the technical and non-technical hiring and ensuring high levels of motivation and engagement in the Bengaluru (and Mumbai) office.
- Recruiting: Manage end-to-end recruitment from posting the job and managing job applications on our recruitment portal, organize interviews by coordinating with internal (hiring committee) and external (recruiters, candidates) stakeholders, and help onboard new hires.
- Employee Engagement: Come up with innovative ways to keep the work environment efficient, fun, and inclusive for all. Embody Branch culture by planning team building activities and events, and by motivating the team.
- HR Operations: Supporting operations across employee life-cycle such as recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, offboarding, etc.
- Records Management & Reporting: Maintain HR/Staff records, improve the current filing system, and keep track of employee information.
- Front Office & Office Management: Lead procurement process for office supplies, manage relationships with vendors, and keep track of the office budget.
- Graduate degree required. MBA in HR preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of HR and Office Management experience, working in a fast-growing startup
- Experience with rapid hiring across junior, mid and senior management levels
- Experience with facilities and vendor management
- Proven track record of managing employee engagement initiatives
- Understands and is comfortable with the unique HR needs of startups/growing businesses; highly entrepreneurial, takes initiative and is able to run with projects from start to finish
- Outstanding organizational, planning and time-management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong ethics, business etiquette, detail-oriented and reliable
- Have intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Benefits of Joining:
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Generous child bonding leave policy
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!)
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law. And we're looking for more than just qualifications so if you're unsure that you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply!