Recruiter at Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:590 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Branch Head - Sales - Automobile (10-15 yrs)
Position: Branch Head - Sales
Reporting to: Deputy General Manager (DGM) - Sales
The Branch Head - Sales is responsible for the entire business of the assigned dealership and ensure compliance of processes as per PVSL and Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) guidelines. He / She ensures that the dealership performs its roles so as to achieve the business objectives of the Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for Car Sales and all other allied business initiatives [MSIL Finance, Accessories, Insurance, and Extended Warranty etc.
- To be responsible for all strategy planning ensuring market growth and market share through demand generation, execution and customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for entire Sales related dealing with MSIL officials relating to lifting of cars, retail schemes and all attached activities.
- To be responsible for interaction with other business partners like finance & insurance companies, accessories vendors etc.
- To achieve set targets Volumes, Value added services & profit.
- To motivate and lead the entire team including front line managers.
- Will be responsible for retention and performance of team members.
- To ensure systems and processes are in place and are monitored regularly.
- To analysis sales figures and market share to formulate marketing and sales strategies.
- To be responsible for quality of sales and achievement of agreed targets for the Customer Delight Index and Zero Customer Complaints
- To lead in implementation of any new initiatives required to improve dealership operations and customer experience.
1. Qualification: Minimum Post Graduate: M.B.A preferred (Sales & Marketing) / Management (Others)
2. Background: Minimum 5 Years of similar team handling experience in driving complete sales and marketing operations
3. Age: Preferable Age is between 35-45 Years
4. Experience: Overall experience of 15+ Years of relevant function and industry.
5. Industry: Automobile/Hospitality Sales/Service Industry etc.
6. CTC: 15 Lacs to 17 Lacs (Negotiable)
- Excellent team-management and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of automobile industry and market
- Detailed understanding of sales processes and Allied Business Processes
- Customer and Quality orientation, Customer centric & service oriented
- Ability to create, monitor and achieve an annual business plan for the dealerships
- Identifying development needs of team members and prepare accordingly
- Should exhibit management, leadership and organizational skills
- Should be tech-savvy with knowledge of computer applications
- Should have customer-centric attitude
- Profit Centre Management
- Planning and organizing skills
- Sound understanding of Sales process and operations.
- Good Networking skills
- Understanding of financial management
- Valid Car Driving License is compulsory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.