HR Executive at Personnel Search Services Group
Views:783 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Branch Head/Resident Director - Recruitment Firm (10-15 yrs)
Position : Branch Head
Reporting : Executive Director
Location : Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the P&L for all deliveries and services offered from the Branch
- Achieve revenue targets of self and the team as per monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Strategize, plan and implement activities to scan the market for emerging opportunities, competition tracking etc. for client acquisition to accelerate business growth.
- Create a healthy pipeline for acquisition of new accounts.
- End-to-end account management across verticals
- Represent the PSS Group in contract negotiations and employee relations
- Manage client expectations through engaging with the Client and communicating with the team
- Hiring, induction and orientation of new team members
- Allocate, monitor and control progress of assignments / projects and performance of team
- Mentor, coach and develop team members to ensure high engagement level and retention of team
- Drive critical processes like salary negotiations, offer roll-outs and successful closing of offers.
- Develop, analyse and present metrics pertaining to recruitment activities - data management; preparing dashboards and MIS - monthly statistics, reports and team's annual scorecard.
- Interact with senior management for resolution of critical issues.
Skills essential for the job:
- A team driver with strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and proactivity to make things happen for the organization
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Innovative in thinking and organized approach to problem solving
- Solid decision-making skills
- Ability to monitor progress across a portfolio of projects, against the timelines
- Ownership mentality with credibility and accountability
- Good proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Systems-driven approach to recruiting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High level of commitment to work and passion about organisational development
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in any field. Masters degree bonus
- 10 -15 years of experience in Executive Search Consulting
- Knowledge of multiple Industry Sector(s), Local Markets and cultural driving forces
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a team / Branch and directly dealing with key clients