HR Executive at Personnel Search Services Group
Views:1823 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Branch Head/Resident Director - Recruitment Firm (10-15 yrs)
Position : Branch Head
Reporting : Executive Director
Location : Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the P&L for all deliveries and services offered from the Branch
- Achieve revenue targets of self and the team as per monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Strategize, plan and implement activities to scan the market for emerging opportunities, competition tracking etc. for client acquisition to accelerate business growth.
- Create a healthy pipeline for acquisition of new accounts.
- End-to-end account management across verticals
- Represent the PSS Group in contract negotiations and employee relations
- Manage client expectations through engaging with the Client and communicating with the team
- Hiring, induction and orientation of new team members
- Allocate, monitor and control progress of assignments / projects and performance of team
- Mentor, coach and develop team members to ensure high engagement level and retention of team
- Drive critical processes like salary negotiations, offer roll-outs and successful closing of offers.
- Develop, analyse and present metrics pertaining to recruitment activities - data management; preparing dashboards and MIS - monthly statistics, reports and team's annual scorecard.
- Interact with senior management for resolution of critical issues.
Skills essential for the job:
- A team driver with strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and proactivity to make things happen for the organization
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Innovative in thinking and organized approach to problem solving
- Solid decision-making skills
- Ability to monitor progress across a portfolio of projects, against the timelines
- Ownership mentality with credibility and accountability
- Good proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Systems-driven approach to recruiting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High level of commitment to work and passion about organisational development
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in any field. Masters degree bonus
- 10 -15 years of experience in Executive Search Consulting
- Knowledge of multiple Industry Sector(s), Local Markets and cultural driving forces
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a team / Branch and directly dealing with key clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.