Branch Head - Bank (6-8 yrs)
Our client Leading Bank hiring Branch Managers.
Job Title: Branch Manager - Handling complete Branch Sales & Revenue generation
To manage the center profitability by constantly endeavoring to bring up productivity and also ensuring reduction in costs in areas deemed desirable by the management. To monitor the performance and learning development of Relationship Managers.
- Ensuring the productivity of Center and Relationship Managers as per the expectation of the company by planning activities for sales, identification of training needs and measurement of product penetrations, customer awareness and satisfaction.
- Handling HNI (High-net worth Individuals) clients by themselves for closure of sales on all products (except equity) without subsequent delegation.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Provide management direction to foster effective selection, development and reward of subordinates while contributing to initiatives in support of the Company's Diversity programs
- Ensuring adherence to Sales Processes.
- Perform sales leadership functions for the Center, such as coaching, sales meetings and briefs.
- Team player.
- Customer Orientation
- Positive approach
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.