Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:758 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Branch Head - Bank (15-20 yrs)
- Pref. Candidates who knows Gujarati Language
- Candidates having experience of independent Branch Handling ( single large/ multiple branches) in State Bank of India or any nationalized banks for 15 to 20 years' .
- Candidate should have exposure in handling credit proposals & ability to analyses a balance sheet and arrive at credit requirement.
Overall control & supervision :
- Candidates have sufficient exposure in handling credit proposals - they must have the ability to analyses a balance sheet and arrive at the credit requirement
- Smooth & efficient running of the branch
- Ensuring that required documents displayed on bank's notice board
- Ensuring proper enforcement of security at the branch including cash remittance& insurance cover.
- Ensuring proper supervision on bank's cash at counters, at vault, and in transit /sensitive documents & their movements
- Ensuring strict adherence to bank's internal policy ,procedures and Guidelines
- Ensuring observance of KYC before authorizing to open new account
- Ensuring observance of AML policy & proper handling of suspicious transactions
- Checking and analyzing Management Information & Reports
- Surprise /snap checking of cash and other sensitive items & timely submission of reports to Head Office
- Promptly attending Internal Audit reports and submitting counter reply on time
Marketing & Overall Development :
- Marketing & development of business
- Implementing the delivery of sales and the various targets set for the branch
- Involvement with business planning
Staff matters :
- Coordinating the duties of the branch staff
- Motivating and developing staff morale & keeping the branch to a high standard
- Annual staff appraisals, monthly staff meetings
Customer Services :
- Attending customers and ensuring prompt services to them
- Dealing and resolving customers' complaints
- Ensuring that standard of services are maintained
- Overall accountability for products and services
- Joint authorization of all payment transactions exceeding other functionary's powers.
- Checking accounts & initiating actions if they are overdrawn without arrangements or are in excess of agreed arrangement
- Checking of daily vouchers& test checking of branch operation
- Checking, control & communicating with customers about high value transactions including outgoing /incoming RTGs.
- Checking/Handling all foreign Exchange transactions
- Attending all communications of Head office/ customers
- Second signatures on Pay orders, Fixed deposit receipts & Demand Drafts
- Confirmation to HO accounts for RTGs beyond Kes.2.0 million
- Control & supervision on various exceptions allowed at the branch which include, Interest rate, waiver of charges/commissions etc.
- Credit monitoring and recovery
- Control & supervision on daily expenses, Suspense accounts, deletion /reversal of entries made in Core Banking System.
- Supervision and timely submission /collection of outward/inward clearing
- Joint custody of Strong Room/cash safe
- Any other duty allotted by Senior management
Note - Branch head may have designation of Chief Manager, Senior Manager or Branch Manager all have same line of function if posted as branch head irrespective of designation. Different designation is due to Size of the branch and seniority of the person concerned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.