Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:495 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Branch Head - Bank (12-18 yrs)
Looking for the Branch Head with experience of diversified banking operations experience, Specialized in handling retail & corporate banking Operations for a Foreign sector bank.
Location : Delhi, Chennai
Experience : 12-18 years
Job Purpose : Managing the Branch with the objective of achieving optimum efficiency and the maximum profitable contribution to the bank as per Budget plans / Strategy objectives
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure profitability of the branch by achieving the financial targets for assets (Corporate and Retail Assets) and liabilities ensuring quality of portfolio
- Control and supervise Branch operations, Trade Finance operations and ensure adherence to all guidelines and compliance requirements on time.
- Experienced in setting up of branch activities.
- Ensure compliance in Regulatory, Policies, guidelines and other requirements in the Operational areas.
- Ensure Admin requirements of the Branch, with adequate control measures and co-ordinate with corporate office, for the prompt execution of the initiatives.
- Ensure Budgetary controls are in place and no breaches in any of the expenditure lines.
- Periodical review of all costs and expenditure, with a view to endeavor reduction of expenses, on an ongoing basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.