Manager - Talent Acquisition at AK Vision & Associates
Views:218 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Branch Head - Bank (12-18 yrs)
- Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management, Operation and risk.
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision,Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales
- Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs
- Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design
- Complaints Handling
- Review Branch Operations reports
- Managing teller operations and vault
- Branch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at product level
- Review vault register and Key Registers
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts
- Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures
- Periodic review of progress vs. ObjectivesEnsure clarity of Business objectives among staff
- Adherence of sales process& Operational Checklist.
- Achievement of Business Targets
- Program / Channel Management
- Complains and Customer Management
- People Management
- Review and Control
- Assignment of Work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.