BPTP - AGM - Financial Planning & Investor Relations (10-12 yrs)
Job description for AGM- Financial Planning.
Reporting to: CFO
- 10-12 years of real estate experience in finance, financial modeling, PE deals, Investor relation, Strategy Head
- Experience in specialized functions including valuation, M&A and Risk Assessment
Primary Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Provides organization with financial reporting and analysis
- Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts or techniques related to strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business result.
- Developing and reviewing business plans
- Ensuring end to end execution of various deals with Institutional investors
- Regular updates and meetings with Financial Institutions/ Investors to update plan
- Managing due diligence in preparation for negotiation process: create, restructure detailed financial models
- Facilitating the preparation of the annual budgets
- Developing innovative practices and methodologies to expand / develop business
- Coordinates and approves the monthly financial review package to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year.
- Analyzes financial and operational data
- Analyzes and reports on key drivers of business and company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis.
- Analyzes projections with respect to various operating strategies, shareholder value measures, and other metrics or objectives.
- Delivers presentations to various levels of management about financial planning and analysis