Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:312 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
BPR Role - Distributor Management/Trade Marketing & International Business (10-15 yrs)
Leading Indian Retail Apparel and Fashion manufacturing company headquartered in Bangalore. A market leader in the athleisure category with high-quality products coupled with an organized and extensive network of distributors pan India has created a paradigm shift in the way consumers perceive innerwear in the country.
- Sales process Knowledge (Distributors/International business & Trade Marketing) BPR
- To Drive the gap analysis and identify the development necessities in sales process to onboard distributors, to place orders, Incentives or exit of a distributor, ensuring satisfaction to make comprehensive changes to drive complete Business process reengineering to obtain specific business outcome by redesigning process structure to ease the difficulties faced during end to end distributor management.
- To oversee the SFA existing process designed for distributors and to suggest necessary development plan.
- To serve as single point of contact to enhance end to end distribution management and to provide business solution by having visibility on business process re-engineering.
- Responsible to manage warehouse order processing gap analysis to provide smooth support to International business & Trade marketing.
- Experience in Automation projects especially to redesign the sales process.
- Must have worked in process driven organization and should know to articulate the current process and post analysis prescribe the desired process.
- Exposures to different geographies & ability to research and have market trends understanding to recommend changes in the system.
- Trade Marketing : Constructing schemes, budgeting, evaluation of scheme and prescriptive measures to enable the necessary support.
- Sales report - To capture all aspects.
- International Business (should be well versed with export sales processes)
- End to end solutions (Distributor to Retailer business)
- Collaboration with various stakeholders
- Cross- functional coordination
- Should be able to influence and take approvals
- Distributors & Field Sales Team/International or export team/Trade team/SFA
To analyze current process to identify the gaps and develop a robust plan to fix smooth working process.
- To oversee order placing and related topics
- Business process development with a background of sales. Knowledge of distributors, Warehouse and marketing.
- Business process Re- Engineering / Process development/ well- versed in providing solution to all process gaps.
- Good written & verbal communication & MS Office, Marketing and Business Acumen. Fare understanding on Sales, Marketing & Export business. Fundamentals of Market Research and trends.
- Excellent Team Management Skill, Assertive approach, Positive Attitude, People Development, Target Oriented, Attention to Details, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Adaptability, Self-Motivation, Influencing & Negotiating Skills
Preferred Education: Post Graduate in Management preferred
Duration: 12 Months
Reporting to General Manager