BPO Operations Head - Shipping & Logistics Practice (20-30 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - BPO
Skills - Shipping, Logistics, BPO, Call Centre, Business Process Services, Operations, Delivery, Customer Service
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Operations head for Shipping and Logistics practice at a leading BPS firm in India handling 3000+ FTE shop across global locations.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Business Processes Services MNC in the market which provide offshoring/outsourcing solutions across various industry verticals. Their Shipping and Logistics vertical is one of the fastest growing verticals and thus they are looking to hire for a Corporate Delivery Head to manage half of the business of this vertical.
Reporting into the Head of the vertical and managing 3000+ FTE shops across 6 locations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing complex operations divided into Finance and Accounting and Industrial business related to Shipping and Logistics domain.
- Driving relationship with external stakeholders who are CXOs from the client side and internal stakeholders who support the operations
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Managing large teams spread across 6-7 locations globally.
- Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization and Growing the practice with a disruptive mindset
- Crisis management, operations turnaround and problem solving
- Automation around the processes and eliminating waste deploying six sigma and lean projects.
- For sponsoring projects across the teams to drive excellence.
- Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs and then training them and developing them.
Ideally you are a candidate who has immense experience of about 20+ years in Business Process Outsourcing operations and have managed deliveries for 2000+ FTE shops which manage outsourced work related to Shipping, Logistics, Travel, Customer Service and ITES industries.
You should have solid business acumen, problem solving and result oriented mindset and great analytical abilities. You should be a strong leader who is persistent, tolerant, confident, resilient, independent, and collaborative. You should have a terrific track record in leading teams and should be ready for a challenging assignment.
Job Offer :
Get associated with a growing pratice
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.