Director at BPM India Pvt Ltd
Views:140 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BPM India - Senior Role - IT Assurance (3-6 yrs)
- Assist with SOX ITGC testing for clients based in US
- Conduct IT Audits in accordance with standards like SSAE 18 and SOX
- Perform audit activities from walkthroughs to report preparation relating to SSAE-18 SOC 1 & 2/ SOX ensuring timely deliverables.
- Partners and communicates with the US IT Assurance team regularly.
- Performs testing and provides technical expertise to clients and team members.
- Managing other audit-related documentation
- 3-6 years- of post-qualification experience in conducting information technology audits.
- Licensed professional or in the process of obtaining the Certified Information Systems Auditor- (CISA- ). Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of SOC (1, 2 & 3) and ITGC controls` testing
- Expertise and ability to perform IT SOX audits independently
- Familiarity with IT general controls (ITGC) and their applicability with regards to financial reporting and information systems support processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables
- Ability to run multiple engagements simultaneously and communicate as a team with the
- Domestic (US) engagement teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.