HR at Burr Pilger Mayer India Private Limited / BPM Accounting and Consulting Firm
Views:491 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
BPM - Business Applications Support Manager (5-15 yrs)
Business Applications Support Manager (NetSuite and Sage Intacct)
As the Business Applications Support Manager, you'll be responsible for building and coaching the support team, building the processes that make them successful, and building reporting to meticulously analyze where your team is succeeding and where it could use help. The Business Applications Support Manager will manage a team to provide Level 1 & 2 technical support for our growing client base on the SaaS software applications BPM implements for its clients. The team manager will build processes, and systems to manage an end-to-end support process. The Business Applications Support Manager and his/her team will work closely with Technology Solutions Team (TSG) to ensure customer satisfaction. The Business Applications Support Manager will also oversee the data migration activities for our SaaS ERP implementation projects.
You Have (Requirements):
The successful candidate will have experience growing a customer support team for SaaS applications. We are looking for strong customer service skills, a technical background and 3+ years managing Support teams.
Ideally you have experience with SaaS ERP systems, namely NetSuite and Sage Intacct. You possess high positive energy and love helping customers. You are well organized and never miss any important milestones. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to our clients. You will make it your priority to positively impact and help our customers while positively representing BPM. You use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet our customer needs.
- Accounting background and/or knowledge a plus
- Experience supporting end users with general finance application questions
- Excel proficiency preferred, including ability to create data transformation workbooks and/or macros to facilitate uploads of data
- Experience with third party marketplace partners such as Expensify, Bill.com, Nexonia, Concur and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with other SaaS ERP packages including NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics, Great Plains, and/or QuickBooks is a plus, but not required.
- Experience managing a Support team (three year minimum)
- SaaS industry experience - you have not only managed a team but you have managed a team supporting a SaaS platform
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Manage and build a team of customer support people, leading process development, technical support system development and escalation processes
- Liaise with the BPM TSG team on issues that cannot be readily resolved at first contact
- Identify recurring issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide suggestions to the BPM TSG team
- Ensure that tickets are followed up on, kept up to date, and properly closed to ensure adherence
- Measure, report on, and drive the team to meet SLAs for customer support
- Assist in product testing and research
- Own bugs, prepping of feature requests, and ownership of the Case queue
- Oversee all Tech Support related metrics and reporting
- Provide technical expertise and data skills for specific SaaS ERP data migration projects, which include analysis of legacy files, matching of data and validating data, field mapping, field transformation and normalization logic, consolidating, transforming, and migrating data from many source systems
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy, strong excel skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Strong desire to get things right rather than get things done. Desire to go - above and beyond-
- Accurately and timely resolutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Excellent manager of time and organization - you hold yourself to a high standard in communication, follow-up, responsiveness, and documentation.