Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:4742 Applications:859 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BOX8 - Lead - Strategic Alliances - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-4 yrs)
Are you a pro in the Game Of Business - strategic, persistent & winner of negotiations? Are you in love with food & building brands of the future? It's a Match!
WHO ARE WE:
The Indian Foodservice market being largely unorganized with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry. An industry, that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
- Here we are the only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specializing in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals every day putting both brands together.
- With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 8 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020.
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
- We have an army of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms & product companies. On a side note, absolutely no one from our leadership team has left us in the last 4 years.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Act as the strategic lead & manage your team's overall direction and development.
- Execute ideas & run campaigns with partners end-to-end: including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation, closure, execution & follow-up reports.
- Discover newer channels of strategic alliances in the best interest of the brand's growth. Our existing partners are payment gateways, FMCG brands indulging in product engagement, corporates, agencies & other brands depending on campaign design.
- Maintain & nurture existing partnerships & channels of strategic alliances. Innovate mutually beneficial, high impact, long-term partnership constructs.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Exceptional skills at problem-solving. Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Highly developed people management skills. You need to deeply coordinate with important stakeholders & teams outside & within the company.
- Strong communication skills supported by exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent process manager with attention to detail.
We are looking for graduates from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/MICA/XLRI and similar top institutes) with 1+ years of experience in the role of Partnerships/ Sales/ Growth Strategy. If you feel you haven't been to one of these colleges but have relevant experience & strongly resonate with each of these pointers, take a chance: Apply!
- We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
- Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
- Obviously, there are other perks including competent young peers, employee discounts, and of course - free food-tasting sessions.
You will directly be reporting to the team head and actively engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & who want to take charge.
If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!