Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:5299 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BOX8 - Head - Learning & Development - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-4 yrs)
Do you enjoy breaking down complex processes into learning modules? Are you ready to create a large-scale impact @ a fast-growing startup? It's a match!
What do you do?
- Conceptualize and create training programmes that are aligned with the organisation's objectives
- Work closely with the respective department heads and have a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or classroom coaching
- Have an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Manage the development of the HR team from a training perspective
- Lead a team engaged in L&D at various levels/functions in the organization
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional skills at problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Good communication skills with an interest to assist people in their learning and development needs
- Experience in e-learning course design and budget management are desirable.
- Highly developed people management skills. You need to be deeply coordinate with important stakeholders & teams outside & within the company.
- Strong presentation skills & Excellent process manager with attention to detail.
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market is largely unorganized with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry. An industry, that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
Here we are:
- The only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specializing in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals every day putting both brands together.
- With 220+ stores in 5 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 8 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020.
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
- We have an army of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms & product companies. On a side note, absolutely no one from our leadership team has left us in the last 4 years.
We are looking for graduates from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/XRLI/TISS/and similar institutes) with 1+ years of experience in the learning & development or other allied functions. If you feel you haven- t been to one of these colleges but have relevant experience & strongly resonate with each of these pointers, take a chance: Apply!
- We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
- Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
- Obviously, there are other perks including competent young peers, employee discounts, and of course - free food-tasting sessions.
- You will directly be reporting to team head and actively engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & who want to take charge.
- If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.