Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:5795 Applications:822 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Box8 - Business Operations Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT (0-3 yrs)
Been secretly (or openly) proud of your logical & analytical aptitude? Are you in love with food & numbers? It's a Match!
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market being largely unorganised with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry. An industry, that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
- Here we are: the only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specialising in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals everyday putting both brands together.
- With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 9 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020.
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
- We have an army of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms & product companies. On a side note, absolutely no one from our leadership team has left us in the last 4 years.
What will you do?
- Data drives a smart company's direction. The right nudge drives strategy, aids decision making that alters the company's future & impacts every function of the company. Enhanced predictive analysis is essential to a company like ours for reducing obsolescence cost, effective supply chain management.
- Understanding how a real business functions closely, is going to be the key. If you- re good at something, you should be using it to create a real dent on the universe.
Who are we looking for?
- Expertise in SQL & Excel. Hands of Python is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to draw insights from data & implement findings for on-ground problem solving
- Recommendation on controls by identification of problems
- An ability to practically implement & better the structured techniques to support business process improvement.
- Complete ownership of projects from start to till implementation involving coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Insightful, adhoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
We are looking for engineers (IITs/NITs/and similar institutes) with 1-3 years of experience in the role of playing with numbers (Business Analyst). If you feel you haven't been to one of these colleges but have relevant experience & strongly resonate with each of these pointers, take a chance: Apply!
- We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
- Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
- Obviously, there are other perks including free food-tasting sessions, employee discounts, and of course - BRAGGING RIGHTS! ;)
- You will directly be reporting to team head and engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & who take charge.
- If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.