Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:5452 Applications:798 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Box8 - Business Operations Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT (0-3 yrs)
Been secretly (or openly) proud of your logical & analytical aptitude? Are you in love with food & numbers? It's a Match!
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market being largely unorganised with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry. An industry, that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
- Here we are: the only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specialising in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals everyday putting both brands together.
- With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 9 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020.
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
- We have an army of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms & product companies. On a side note, absolutely no one from our leadership team has left us in the last 4 years.
What will you do?
- Data drives a smart company's direction. The right nudge drives strategy, aids decision making that alters the company's future & impacts every function of the company. Enhanced predictive analysis is essential to a company like ours for reducing obsolescence cost, effective supply chain management.
- Understanding how a real business functions closely, is going to be the key. If you- re good at something, you should be using it to create a real dent on the universe.
Who are we looking for?
- Expertise in SQL & Excel. Hands of Python is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to draw insights from data & implement findings for on-ground problem solving
- Recommendation on controls by identification of problems
- An ability to practically implement & better the structured techniques to support business process improvement.
- Complete ownership of projects from start to till implementation involving coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Insightful, adhoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
We are looking for engineers (IITs/NITs/and similar institutes) with 1-3 years of experience in the role of playing with numbers (Business Analyst). If you feel you haven't been to one of these colleges but have relevant experience & strongly resonate with each of these pointers, take a chance: Apply!
- We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
- Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
- Obviously, there are other perks including free food-tasting sessions, employee discounts, and of course - BRAGGING RIGHTS! ;)
- You will directly be reporting to team head and engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & who take charge.
- If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!