Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:3358 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
BOX8 - Business/Finance Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market being largely unorganized with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry. An industry, that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
- Here we are: the only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specializing in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals everyday putting both brands together.
- With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 9 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020.
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry.
- We have an army of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms & product companies. On a side note, absolutely no one from our leadership team has left us in the last 4 years.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Managing the inflow and outflow of annual revenue of around 200 crores.
- Identifying different processes and areas of business which need cost management followed by execution of an overall Cost Optimization Project.
- Preparing accurate and timely business parameters for better decision making and planning.
- Tracking & analyzing different business metrics at variable intervals to support overall existing processes.
- To interact with different business heads for exchange of advice, apt reporting and analysis.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of ensuring Internal Finance Control on different departments & operational processes.
- Making new processes, automating different models which will in-turn help the business run smoothly, reduce unnecessary friction & wastage of time and resources.
What you have to come with?
- Bachelor Degree. Experience in Finance/Accounting would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, advanced excel skills. Sound accounting and finance knowledge will be a plus.
- Ability to execute cross-functional responsibilities.
- Strong and effective communication with individuals at different hierarchies within the team & across departments.
- Working on Macro, SQL is preferred for dealing with large scale data.