Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:11050 Applications:1891 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
BOX8 - Area Business Partner - IIM/SIBM/NMIMS (1-4 yrs)
BOX8 - Area Business Partner (ex-ASM candidates only) - IIM/SIBM/NMIMS
- Do you wish to move out of your "sales-only" role in a tier-2/tier-3 city & into a more challenging + demanding - business role- in one of the major metros?
- Do you face challenges like lack of P&L ownership, absence of decision making authority, no acceptability to new ideas in your current sales role?
- Do you dream of being an Entrepreneur? Think you have what it takes to grow a business & manage a multi-layered team of 500+ people?
- Are you crazy about food industry & eager to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up?
If the answer to the above questions is a yes, then IT'S A MATCH!
WHO ARE WE?
The Indian foodservice market is largely unorganized with the exception of a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos. At BOX8, we are disrupting the traditionally led industry - an industry that remains unaltered even in this age where Tech-first companies are swooping over the world of business. In brief,
- We are the only full-stack, home-grown, tech-first QSR in India that specializes in delivering Desi Meals [BOX8] & Pizzas [MOJO Pizza].
- We have been serving a combined of 60,000+ meals every day.
- With 300+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we plan to expand to 500+ stores in 9 cities in 2019 and go international by 2020. We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough-to-operate industry and we are profitable!
- We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough-to-operate industry and we are profitable!
- We have a highly-motivated team of curated talent from IITs/IIMs with previous work experience in top investment banks, consulting firms, & product companies.
Side note: Absolutely no one from our top leadership team has left us in the last 4 yrs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Area Business Partner (ABP) is a senior role at BOX8 aimed to groom the next generation of business leaders. The incumbent will get to manage close to 25-30Cr. of P&L and lead a multi-functional team of about 500 people.
- It is a high visibility and high impact role which will give you a chance to directly work with the senior leadership of BOX8 and receive mentorship from the co-founders.
- Currently, we have multiple openings for the ABP role across Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and NCR.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ownership: You will be responsible for the performance of all 12-18 stores in your portfolio
- Manage and grow a P&L that adds up to 2-3 Cr. PER MONTH to the company's top line
- Grow revenue of each outlet with the help of marketing & other activities
- Minimize overall outlet cost including employee cost + food cost + inventory cost
- Lead a multi-layered team of 500+ employees including 60 managers & senior managers
- Manage, train, incentivize, & motivate your team to increase productivity while ensuring high employee retention rates
- Track performance & conduct reviews of all the managers at the store level
- Work with HR teams to hire Blue Collar Employees as well as Outlet Managers
Strategize, Plan, Manage:
- Devise Incentive structures, create Performance Thresholds, & set Operation Level Objectives to increase the efficiency of your team
- Ensure all standard processes made by the central team regarding product + service + safety are followed
- Co-ordinate with the senior managers and the planning team in manpower planning, stock management, & revenue management
- Improve the health of all the stores to pass all regular audits + quality checks
Maintain a high customer rating at all stores under your portfolio
Analysis + Growth:
- Analyse store-level data to identify pain points & trends that can help improve efficiency + revenue
- Understand the impact of your stores- performance on top-line & bottom-line
- Work with the regional business development managers to identify localities where a new store would flourish
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Educational Qualifications: MBA from Tier-1 institute
- Experience Required: 1-4 years of sales experience in FMCG/FMCD (or similar B2C) industry as an Area Sales Managers
- Must-have skills: Leadership, Effective Communications, Analytics, Team Management
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with strong problem-solving skills to identify challenges & a street-smart personality to find solutions
- A go-getter attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure
- With great work, comes generous compensation!- The compensations we provide are at par with industry standards. And we provide a high-growth environment which is beyond the regular industry standards!
Obviously, there are other perks including but not limited to - free food-tasting sessions, employee discounts, and of course - BRAGGING RIGHTS! ;)
If you think you are a fit & more for the above role and you want to do something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe, apply today!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.