Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lister Technologies - Bounteous
Views:843 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Bounteous - Director - Technical Delivery (10-20 yrs)
Excellent Job Opening for Technical Delivery Director Role - Chennai
Bounteous is searching for a Director of Delivery - Consumer business to add to our fast-growing team. Successful candidates have several years of experience in partnering with clients and leading all phases of digital projects.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- 10+ years of experience leading technical teams.
- Experience running large transformation projects on eCommerce, especially for retail - B2C
- Consulting and implementation Experience on Order management platforms, PIM, and Fulfilment and Loyalty frameworks/platforms.
- Experience with Content Management, Personalisation, web reporting frameworks like adobe and Google Analytics and recommender platforms.
- Experience in one or more eCommerce frameworks like ATG, Adobe Commerce or composable commerce tools
- Exposure to delivering cloud-based projects, especially in AWS and GCP
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred)
- Understands, can participate in and lead solutions design
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills (Scrum certification desired)
- Experience in both Confluence/JIRA or equivalent tools for software development
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial Salesforce technology
- Candidate technology must be thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
Role and Responsibilities:
Client and Accounts:
- Provides thought leadership to solve business problems using creative and efficient technical solutions. Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity. Represents the team as domain expertise in the client's business space to drive results
- Thinks strategically in the context of the current and future external and internal business environment and defines plans that take such factors into consideration.
- Oversees account portfolio from financial, project delivery, and sourcing, perspectives; ensures robust governance is implemented at the account level. Balances multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Manages client relationships at operational and strategic levels to minimise the risk of attrition and maximise the growth and longevity of relationships. Builds trusted advisor relationships
- Act as a key client contact and ensure their expectations are met and results are delivered
- Team management and Hiring
- Grows the team to support and anticipate client/business needs for our growing, global delivery team. Managing the acquisition, retention and development of talent
- Helps define and continuously improve processes working with global, distributed delivery teams
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance
- Independently lead and motivate diverse teams on various types of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily work with everyone from developers to managers and communicate across all levels in the company
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Project Management, Planning, Communication & Reporting
- Aligned with cross-functional resources to develop and gain approval for high-level delivery plans of various-sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other costs, and ongoing operational plans and cost)
- Implements and manages a planning cycle including clear progress reporting, tracking of deliverables, issue and risk management and effective resource allocation across the portfolio
- Ensures all steps in Agile-based plans are executed, acts as the program master for their projects/work streams and coordinates across many cross-functional project resources
- Monitors, documents and reports all project risks and issues to all cross-functional stakeholders; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as needed.
- Facilitates status meetings by building agendas, taking notes on RACI models and documenting and following up on deadlines
- Proposes and implements new processes to address errors, and inefficiencies, or stay current with industry best practices
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
- Function as a Scrum Master when required to lead effective Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, grooming, and planning
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and facilitate communication amongst the project teams, client stakeholders, and senior management
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Ability to adjust how information is communicated to various audiences, who each process information in their own way, have different working styles, and unique personalities Foster a collaborative environment within the project team and direct reports (if applicable)Ability to resolve conflicts in a mature, productive, and positive manner
- Manage and maintain resource and revenue forecasts for all projects on a weekly basis
- Leverage current project management systems, including OpenAir and Jira, to make data-driven decisions and provide reporting as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.