Bounce - Manager - Fraud Prevention & Investigation (7-10 yrs)
Job Directive :
- This position is responsible for implementation of security policies and procedures related to protection of Company's assets (People, Material, Brand & information) thereby minimizing losses and contributing towards organization's profitability.
Key activities & responsibilities of the role:
- Provide leadership to area FPI resources & governance of Internal Audit and Police Relations team.
- Act as Single Point of contact (SPOC) for all Security/Asset Safety related incidents for entire Bangalore city.
- To exercise due diligence while exercising deployment of Bounce security patrols during silent hours to prevent Theft, Vandalism& malpractices.
- To update Daily Security Incidents to line manager and Central data team Periodically by End of Week/Month/Quarter.
- Conducting end to end detailed investigations for any loss reported by field teams, submit report covering Route Cause Analysis (RCA) & recommend Corrective & preventive action (CAPA)
- Identify existing or potential risk exposures unique to the local environment and executing counter measures to the same.
- Responsible for carrying out Periodic - Security Risk Assessment/Threat assessment for critical areas/sub areas, and suggesting management with a mitigation plan to address the risks.
- Drive Loss prevention initiatives proactively and put adequate effort to analyze trends & patterns of business transactions & various exceptions.
- Liaison with LEA ( Law enforcement Agency's) like State police, Crime branch, Crime Investigation Department (CID) etc for lodging Police complaints, First Information report( FIRs) and assisting them (LEAs) in gathering evidences against suspects/perpetrators.
- Ability to understand business and build strong intelligence network to gather information from ground, both covertly & overtly to minimise any negative impact on business.
- Track performance of security agencies/Bounce FPI Executives and conduct Weekly/Monthly meetings as per defined cadence.
- Judicious deployment & combination of automation tools and physical security strategies, utilized for combating theft & frauds such as GPS based tracking of assets etc.
- Willingness to work with an ownership mindset, act as first responder during all critical incidents, be available 24X7 during time of crisis, should possess strong mental & physical toughness, along with keenness towards taking loss prevention initiatives.
You will possess/ Qualifications/Skills:
Educational Qualification& Certifications :
- Graduation/PostGraduation in any stream (any additional qualification in the field of law/criminology will be an preferred)
- Any accredited certifications in the field of Investigations (CPI, CFE, REID, CVIE etc.) will be an added advantage
- Should have experience in basic legal proceedings and central law codes/acts like (Indian Penal Code,Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Evidence Act) etc.
- Should be proficient in Kannada language both written & verbal.
- Should have worked in the field of Corporate Security &Investigation role for at least 7 to 10 years.
- In case of defence background, hiring will be preferred from the following Corps (Service Job roles)
- Ex Short Service Commissioned Officers from Corps of Military Police (Provost Unit)
- Ex Short Service Commissioned Officers from Corps of Intelligence (RAW, IB etc.)
- Post armed forces tenure the candidate should have minimum 1 years of experience working in Corporate Security & Investigations role (Preferably stationed out of Bangalore)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Team Management
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Logical reasoning
- Investigative mindset
- Problem solving ability
- Esprit de corps
- Quick decision making