Talent Acquisition Executive at Bounce
Views:1425 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Bounce - Cluster Manager - Customer Service Operations (4-7 yrs)
At Bounce, our quest is to make urban commute smart & green. In this journey, we walk the most untrodden paths, solve the most ignored problems. With thousands of bikes on-roads, challenges like fueling, maintenance, demand & supply, parking etc are our daily affairs. Our Operations teams handle these challenges and the underlying ambiguity with great efficiency. As an Cluster Manager, you will be leading one such team, owning a large problem, creating innovative solutions and executing them with great precision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery and ensuring tickets are taken care within TAT.
- Constantly deliver on the key business and operational metrics
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary and make continuous improvements.
- Process Efficiency & Reporting
- Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics as productivity, quality, TAT along others
- Adhering to Processes SLA's. We believe meeting, SLA is a best way to ensure best customer service.
- Conduct periodic assessments within the team by sharing best practices
- Work with key stakeholders
- Team Management
- Monitoring the team performance to achieve the KRA's will be the most important component as part of team management
- Willing go to ground, monitor ground activities and ensure SLA are met.
- Helping team members to overcome the performance barriers by effective coaching and feedback consistently.
- Attrition management, managing attendance and staffing based on present day scheduling on a day to day basis
- Conduct pre-shift and post shift huddles to discuss the day to day updates on policies and procedures
- Conduct Team meetings periodically and discuss team achievements and shortfalls. Involve team in decision making to set up a plan for the month based on shortfalls.