Talent Acquisition Executive at Bounce
Views:5708 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bounce - City Operations Manager (6-8 yrs)
- We currently lead the two-wheeler rental market in Bangalore and to are geared up to launch our services in all the metro cities.
- City Operations Manager reports into the City Head and is responsible for field operations and service center operations in the city. The role will also be responsible for delivering business metrics and scaling the city while keeping Cx and Costs in check.
- This role is for you if you thrive in ambiguity and if you enjoy building strategy and executing on-ground equally. The role has large people management responsibilities,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the city team becoming the largest 2-Wheeler rental player across geographies, leading operations, growth, customer experience.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city & revenues with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the Operations team in delivering the best customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer care to Field Executive safety to Optimal utilization of resources
- Manage the administration function and operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
- Dock Less Scooter System Setup
- Set up the workshop and all necessary systems for the setup to deliver and repair keyless and key vehicles in a type manner
- Business Growth & Delivery
- Define the city growth strategy and ensure on-ground execution is aligned to this
- Lead multi-layered operations teams by formulating goals, incentive programs etc.
- Strong & relevant educational background. Tier 1 Graduate Institute required, MBA pref but not necessary
- 5+ years of strong experience in driving scale, delivering business numbers
- Strong experience in Operations
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems through analytical excellence and business acumen
- Extremely strong people skills: attracting & hiring great talent, managing layered in-house and external teams
- The strong success record of achieving targets - including planning, team management and execution of plans to achieve the desired business goals
- Should possess - strong ownership, work ethic, willingness to get hands dirty and an attitude to get stuff done
- Has good business sense, multitasking and prioritization abilities, an unwavering focus, and the ability to handle ambiguity
About Us Bounce (www.bounceshare.com):
- We all are aware that the cities are getting congested. Moving from one place to another, be it for work, fun or leisure is a pain. At times we spend planning how to commute in detail than planning for the actual work:) Distances and availability of commute are deciding everything we do.
- Cabs were a boon but it congests cities since the average occupancy in a car is less than 1.2 persons at any point in time. The waiting time for cabs has increased, prices have gone up and the car takes substantially more time to commute compared to a scooter.
- Our solution is simple and light on the pocket and we help you adopt mass rapid transport as well for the longest part of your commute.
- Imagine a simple solution, where you open an app, find the nearest scooter, electric pedelecs, select the bike, get an OTP, key in the OTP on the scooter and the vehicle unlocks and you start and head to your destination.
- Once you reach your destination, you end the trip on the keypad of the bike, walk away. You pay for the distance and time of your commute only. The drop off point becomes a pickup point to the next user. Check this video :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhbqjc5GQQ
- We further aim at decongesting the roads by encouraging commuters to choose public transport by providing seamless First mile and Last mile connectivity solution in India, through our bike rentals.
- Solving these problems matter for tomorrow's India. Join us in this mission, do things that matter and we promise one hell of a fun ride along.
From the Media
- https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/metro-bikes-raises-12-2m-from-sequoia-india-accel-par tners-rebrands-as-bounce/65328870
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.