Boult Audio - Software Product Manager (3-9 yrs)
Software Product Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Architect and design for our customers' data-driven applications and solutions and own back-end technology stack
- Develop processes that are inherently secure, robust, scalable, modular, and API-centric
- Build distributed backend systems serving real-time analytics and machine learning features at scale
- Own the scalability, performance, and performance metrics of complex distributed systems.
- Apply architecture best practices that help increase execution velocity
- Engagement with external vendors to ensure the successful execution of software development projects, including providing clear technical specifications, conducting code reviews, and monitoring vendor performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, like business, product, and other technology teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent Academic Background (MS/B.Tech from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 university)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in backend architecture and development with large data volumes
- Extensive hands-on experience in the Big Data Ecosystem (like Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive), Database (like MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (like MongoDB, Cassandra), and Data Warehousing like Redshift
- Experience in cloud-based technology solutions with scale and robustness
- Strong data management and migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data quality, and analysis.
- Experience in the development of microservices/REST APIs
- Experience with Agile and DevOps development methodology and tools like Jira, Confluence
- Understanding/exposure to complete product development cycle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.