Boult Audio - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the Brand Manager to develop and implement media performance marketing strategy with a core focus on paid and performance marketing, analytics and with an ability to read and mine marketing data for insights.
Roles And Responsibilities Include:
1. Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
2. Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
3. Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
4. Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
5. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
6. Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
7. Expertise on influencer marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing
What do we look for?
1. 3-5 years of performance marketing experience
2. Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
3. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
4. Passion for public speaking
5. Attention to details