Boult Audio - Head - Engineering - R&D (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for a Head Engineer having Experience and Expertise in Product R&D, New Product development and Customization, Product Quality improvement, Manufacturing NPI &Engineering, Process Excellence. An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude.
Brief synopsis of your role and responsibility:
- As an Engineering head, you will have end to end responsibility for Product R&D, Production and manufacturing process setup, Process improvement for Audio and Wearable products.
- Responsible for setting up the manufacturing line, including but not limited to NPI engineering, Assembly line setup, Jigs, Fixtures, Equipment definition, Consumable items definition and selection
- With the support of quality team, you will be responsible for process quality improvement and Quality assurance
- Responsible for Validating Potential Raw Material Suppliers (Primary & Secondary) and Supplier raw material quality improvement - Including PCBA, Plastic, rubber, sheet metals, Packaging, Stampings, and Machining Supplier through Frequent audit and gap analysis.
- Responsible for defining and improving Process and quality standards
- Responsible to identify the issues at the earliest possible stage, and further define corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- With the help of production team, make sure CAPA is implemented across all the production lines
- Production Verification Trial (PVT) succession with NPI.
- Responsible to verify key process documents, including but not limited to OS&D Sheet, IQC reports, Process quality and production reports, OBA and PDI reports
- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering background mandatory
- Sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understanding of 4M, 5S, 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
- BOM, SOP management, DFMEA, PFMEA