Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Ltd.
Views:1639 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Bosch - Compensation & Benefits Manager (7-10 yrs)
Please share your profile if you would be interested in the below position with RBEI (Bosch)
Role - Manager – Compensation & Benefits
Experience - 7 to 10 years
Education - MBA
Work Location - Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities
- Support market benchmarking and benefits surveys projects as well as necessary analysis of the survey.
- Should have end and end knowledge of Annual Salary Review cycle.
- Should have worked on India Com & benefits, managing variable payout programs at all levels including Sales incentives. Able to gather and analyse facts and statistics – excellent skills in data presentation.
- Good understanding of intricacies in C& B ,managing salary bands, grids .
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Assist in the implementation of various HR tools / systems
- Must be very organized and Methodical
- Ability to maintain trust and a high level of confidentiality
- Willing to work in HR processes related to C & B
- Also the person will be responsible to drive strategies of C & B areas in various segment e.g. Campus hires, Highly skilled employees etc
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of automotive technology, energy and building technology, industrial technology, and consumer goods. According to preliminary figures, more than 306,000 associates generated sales of 52.3 billion euros in 2012. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth. Bosch spent some 4.5 billion euros for research and development in 2012, and applied for more than 4,700 patents worldwide. The Bosch Group’s products and services are designed to fascinate, and to improve the quality of life by providing solutions which are both innovative and beneficial. In this way, the company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for life.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 12,000+ associates, RBEI is the largest software development centre of Bosch outside Germany, indicating that we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India.
Rajesh R Panicker
Human Resources [RBEI / HRL-BP1]
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions pvt Limited
No. 123, Industrial Layout, Hosur Road, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560095, INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.