Bookxpert - Chief Technology Officer - IIT/IIIT/NIT (2-10 yrs)
We are a Government of India recognized Bootstrapped Startup in the field of Accounting with HQ in Guntur functioning with an ambitious plan of Pan-India expansion.
We aim to empower SMEs by:
1. Giving Powerful MIS which is instantly accessible with help of our Advanced Technologies for decision making and protection from Unwarranted Cash Flows.
2. Providing Relief from Inaccurate Compliances by our Day-to-Day Systemic Accounting Practices and Tools.
Within a Span of 2 Years, we have established our Brand Presence across 20+ types of Industries/businesses covering the Entire AP & Telangana States, and we have recently started our Operations in Karnataka too as part of the Pan-India Expansion goal.
We are currently looking for a Dynamic, Competent & Tech Enthusiast who can join our company to fulfill their aspirations of becoming a Giant in the world of Technology and be a Torchbearer in this Organization in order to assist us to reach new heights in Accounting & Technology Worlds.
- Discover, Develop & Implement new Technologies to ensure alignment with the goals & needs of Stakeholders (Customers, Employees & Company) while ensuring compliance with Regulatory Standards.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance parameters like Reliability, functionality, efficiency, etc. from the Customers' & Companies' Perspectives. Make changes wherever necessary.
- Creating Vision, Roadmap & Timelines for the development and deployment of all technical services to meet Companies' Short Term & Long Term Goals/Needs as well as Customer's Requirements & Expectations.
- Act as Mentor to your Team & Guide to the Board.
- Execute any other works required for the company from Time to Time to ensure smooth flow of overall functioning.
- Graduation from IITs/IIITs/NITs.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development.
- Exposure to MVC Architecture, ASP .NET Applications, MSSQL/MySQL, jQuery, and advanced technologies.
- Experience in Handling a Team of a Minimum of 10 Members.
- Prior experience in co-founding startups/ working in early-stage start-ups.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to Learn and Experiment with Futuristic Technologies like AI, ML, IOT, OCR, etc to disrupt Accounting Field with Novel Solutions.
- Strong focus on a result-oriented but fun work culture that values each one's uniqueness!