Manager - HR at BookMyShow
Views:450 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
BookMyShow.com - Product Marketing Role - Townscript (5-7 yrs)
Townscript is India's leading Experiences Marketplace with Organisers hosting 30k+ events & experience annually to sell tickets across 100+ Indian cities. Last year, Townscript forayed in South East Asia and Dubai, which now amounts to 20% of its total business.
Launched in 2015 with a Do-it-yourself Platform for Organisers to sell tickets, now the Organisation boasts of a large pool of Products that cater to end-to-end Event Management Lifecycle, like - Payments, Event Promotions, Analytics, On-venue Management & Check-ins.
BookMyShow, India's leading Online Entertainment Platform, acquired Townscript in 2018. Post this partnership, Townscript continues to work as an independent company, with collaboration with BookMyShow regarding Business opportunities and Technology pooling.
As Covid times are resulting in huge technological shifts for the Event industry, Townscript has launched TS Live, a Virtual Venue solution to enable Organisers to host their events completely Online. TS Live is witnessing some exciting early traction
Product Marketer (5-7 Years)
- We at Townscript looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Professional to join our growing team.
- As PMM your responsibility would be to position our brand to an international audience and build a robust Online Customer acquisition pipeline.
- You will work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition. And with help of tools & data analysis, taking ownership of customer acquisition metrics.
- You will be leading the marketing team and setting up the strategy for various aspects of marketing - Content, Social media, Online ads, SEO, Brand messaging, etc.
- You will be taking complete ownership of the Online Customer acquisition funnel, and helping the business scale
- You will be tracking Metrics and KPIs of all marketing activities, and optimising them.
- You will be responsible for execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- Implement our go-to-market strategy, and craft sales enablement plans for our product offerings.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform.
- You increase our solutions- social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- You will be responsible for creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners.
- Product Marketing experience: You must have at least 5+ years of experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it. You have knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Experience of leading marketing teams, and ensuring robust performance of all team members in sub-domains like - Content, Ads, SEO etc
- Any experience working with SaaS companies selling to US customers is going to be an added advantage.
- Education: a Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Masters/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing.