Talent Acquisition Specialist at BookMyShow
Views:2484 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:507
BookMyShow - Manager - Learning & Development - Peope & Culture (7-8 yrs)
BookMyShow is on the prowl for a Learning & Development Manager. If you are passionate about creating an impact through learning & development and if crafting a positive employee experience sparks joy to you, here's your opportunity to be a part of our team where you will have the opportunity to push your boundaries every single day!
Your Profile :
- This position assesses organization-wide developmental needs and will drive learning initiatives that will enhance the skills and capabilities of BookMyShow's most important asset, our employees.
- This role exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- You will be the primary focal point for the development of an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes on learning, employee development and high performance.
- You will drive high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities that will ultimately help BookMyShow meet its objectives.
- Establish a detailed Annual Learning & Development Budget & Calendar while continuously tracking it and amending it as required.
- You will review training course content and also evaluate external training partners, to ensure the training material is in line with operating processes, procedures and systems and deliver these trainings to the respective stakeholders and teams.
- You will be responsible for evaluating the post training feedback and will be required to make improvements on the basis of the recommendations received.
- Employee Engagement & Culture initiatives will be a key part of your role and you will have to ensure that the Employee Engagement Index increases.
- Develop and deliver the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Organizing and anchoring the New Hire Orientation programme to enable easy settling-in and acculturalisation of new joinees will be pivotal.
Your Checklist :
- Must have at least 8 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice employee engagement theory
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas
- Good knowledge of the training/learning related offerings available in the market, including relevant training organizations and service providers
- Experience in area of Social Media, Content Marketing, Employer Branding
- Ability to communicate effectively and engage with employees
- Ability to effectively present information to clients, public groups, boards of directors, employees, management
Job Location - Andheri (E)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.