Assistant Manager at Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Views:6019 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
BookMyShow - Assistant General Manager - Legal - LLB+CS (10-13 yrs)
We at BookMyShow, are looking for passionate individuals who are self motivated and are keen on working on solutions that power the No.1 entertainment ticketing company in India. Someone who is focused on quality and delivery with good communications skills and looks at roadblocks and challenges as just another milestone. Join us and use your skills to change the entertainment ticketing landscape in the country.
1) Proficient in Intellectual Property laws, Contracts Act, IT Act, Consumer Protection
2) Evaluating all existing & new business opportunities along with business teams from legal and regulatory perspective with clear understanding of legal implications of all applicable acts like companies Act, Competition Act, FDI regulations, RBI regulations, other content & IP related Act etc ...
3) Responsible in structuring and executing strategic partnership / Alliances, Joint Venture business agreements and all other key business agreements.
4) Possess sound reporting skills, research skills, legal administration skills, ability to handle external parties.
5) Efficient and compliant structuring of company's investment into all its overseas and domestic subsidiaries and joint venture operations
6) Ability to understand various legal implications and identify risks to the Company and highlight the same to the concerned internal teams
7) Working closely with Finance/tax/business teams to understand the commercials/business arrangements
8) Responsible in streamlining and overseeing the entire contract management domain
1) LLB + CS from a reputed Institute, with minimum of 10 years related experience required.
2) Preferred from Media Industry.
3) should have hands-on experience in all legal and secretarial matters related to fund raising & M&A deals including deal structuring, handling Due Diligence, negotiation and execution of transaction documents and compliance of all pre & post deal regulatory procedures.
3) Someone with outstanding client service and relationship management skills and delivered innovative legal and business solutions.
4) Thorough knowledge on Corporate Laws, contract Act, IT Act, IPC, Consumer Protection, CPC and CrPC.
5) Possess working knowledge of general corporate matters and litigation.
6) Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts (including general corporate contracts and other documents).
7) Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills.
Location: Andheri (Mumbai)