Bonito Designs - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-16 yrs)
We are a group of dreamers looking to build a unique design studio that can serve many homes across the country. Being design and scale the core of what we do our intent is to maintain the person in the personalization when we deliver many homes.
We work to build a better tomorrow both for our customers and the people involved in building it. With this as a focus, we constantly strive to be better from our yesterday's self. Constantly driving for betterment leads to a need for grit, hard work, and fun. Our doors are open for the doers, for the doers who do things beyond what the rest think is impossible.
Happy Homes: 2000 and counting.
- The HUNTER- aka Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Expertise: Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
Experience: 8 years +
Who would Fit,
A talent acquisition/recruitment leader who has worked in a startup and has set up the acquisition platform from the ground up.
- Expected characteristic skills
- Good listening
- Logical and positive thinking
- Appreciation for others- work
- Emotionally balance
- Open-minded/Open for changes.
- Great communication
- Presentation skills
- Ability to trust others
- Ability to support and motivate others
Who you are,
- As an individual, you are passionate about people and dedicated to making every candidate's and employee's experience by implementing excellent recruitment and sourcing processes. You are cut out to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment. You will be an evangelist of our culture and values. You are able to implement long-term plans, set budgets, and goals and use the latest HR innovations and digital best practices and in the process, we become the best people-focused organization.
- You have a strategic overview for hiring the best talents in an agile way to meet the demands of the rapidly changing business environment. You have expertise in employer branding tools and build trust in the talent pool across the country. You demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and effectiveness in leading a team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces, and tasks. You express ideas and opinions effectively, with the ability to influence and inspire.
What you will be doing :
- Develop strategic manpower hiring plans by coordinating with department managers to identify staffing needs.
- Predictive and proactive hiring plans determining current staffing needs
- Create cost effective source for hiring various roles and reduce Hiring cost to minimal
- Leading employment branding initiatives
- Expert in Social Media hiring to tap the millennial market.
- Create a sustainable screening and selection process for all roles
- Extensive use of Applicant Tracking System to screen and select profiles and create a repository of candidate details.
- Create job descriptions and robust hiring criterias for each role to ensure hiring of high talented workforceOrganize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Create a candidate pool for all roles, former and potential candidates, based on forecasting hiring requirements, to close the requisitions at the earliest.
- Accurate and robust Recruitment MIS to be shared with all stakeholders
- Develop unique screening methodologies and interview techniques to objectively capture personality traits, values, aptitude, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Leadership and Management Competencies
- This role requires the delivery of the following personality skills
Drives for Results :
- Achieves meaningful business results for the company by focusing and guiding others. Creates energy and enthusiasm for achieving desired results.
- Accelerates Decision Making and Execution
- Demonstrates a sense of agility and focus in making decisions, executing plans, and taking actions. Prioritizes work based on what is the highest value for the business and customers.
- Deploys Diverse Talent
- Realizes the right person in the right place. Ensures organization capability aligns with business demands.
- Changes Mindset of Team members:
- Operates as "One" by breaking down silos. Agile. Takes risks rapidly and courageously and learns from mistakes. Delivers results despite uncertainties in the marketplace. Makes changes in organization, process, and procedure and translates into day-to-day activities.
- Coaches and develops people
- Provides coaching, feedback, instruction, and development support to help others excel in their job responsibilities. Develops individual skills and abilities of employees.
- Inspires People with Vision
- Articulates a clear and consistent message to employees so that they can understand and be excited by the company's vision, and their role in achieving it. Motivates individuals to achieve higher levels of performance that are aligned with the company vision, values, and strategy.