Bonito Designs - Sales Strategy Role - IIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/ISB (2-3 yrs)
Bonito Designs - Sales Strategy Role
Job Description :
Sales Planning :
- Developing Annual Operating Plans & budgets by carrying out extensive market research, trend analysis growth prediction by gauging market potential, and volume movement and in tandem with the sales team.
- Create innovative schemes in order to achieve desired velocity, penetration and expansion of each sourcing lever keeping in mind mandate for Average Value of customer and minimize Cost of Customer Acquisition.
MIS reporting :
- Adherence & Alignment of Daily/Weakly/monthly/Quarterly and Yearly MIS reporting in terms of sales achievement/quality of sale/Cost and comparison viz a viz Annual Budgets.
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate for tools for driving sales and facilitate Sales initiatives for each Sourcing lever and Closing Function.
- Working with Sales Head & Marketing head on trends at lead, visits & bookings level in order to improve conversion & TAT for each movement i.e. Lead to Walk-in, Walk-in to Sales & Sales to Net.
- Consumer Insights will be of the utmost priority of this role in order to devise sales strategy, sales pitch & presentations, marketing strategies and devising communication plan & BTL & ATL level.
- Preparation of Qtrly Sales Intelligence reports capturing movement analysis, performance of levers and Areas of Improvement.
Sales Excellence :
- Sales SOP creation and implementation across all business processes. Monthly audit of Sales processes, & MISs to ensure adherence to SOP's. Escalation and closure of all open issues
- Custodian of all approvals and policies related to, offers, incentives, etc.
- Working closely with Vertical Sales heads and CSL Team and Marketing functions for formulation and institutionalization of plans to achieve Business Plan
- Constantly look for opportunity on Customer Types, Source Types & Market Types.
Key Result Areas :
- Increase in Sampling & Conversion while keeping ideal Source Mix as per Annual Plan.
- Efficiency per centre, per employee by monitoring Processes
- Timely Activations by proactive planning and inter-departmental coordination.
1. Tier 1 B School/Engineering College i.e. IIT, IIMs, XLRI, etc
2. 2-3 years of relevant experience
3. Entrepreneurship drive looking for opportunities and scope for innovation.
4. Passion for numbers, processes