HR Manager at Bonanza Portfoli Ltd
Views:87 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Bonanza Portfolio - Project Manager - Tech/App Development (10-20 yrs)
Position - Project Manager - Tech
We are looking for an analytical, customer-focused team Leader and player who will own the entire technical product for an online stock broking platform through its lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the trading platform, AI driven technologies and related tech products and take it from a concept to MVP (Minimum Viable product) to north star stage.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights via extensive customer engagement and validation.
- B. Tech or BE in computer science / MBA from a premiere institute.
- 15+ years or more working as a Product Manager, with broking products or BFSI domain that have hit the market and have a good user base and traction.
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions, comfort with extracting and analysing data to uncover patterns.
- Deep understanding of Stock Trading Platforms and upcoming technologies along with empathy for the end user of the product, as well as the BFSI landscape and competing products.
- Ability to handle vendors and coordinate with them for communication business requirements and UATs
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- A good overall understanding of the software development lifecycle, with focus on reliability and performance of micro-services based implementations.
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and ship incrementally to achieve product vision.
- Experience of working in an Equity trading firm will be an added advantage
Experience: 10-15 Yrs
CTC - upto 30 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.