Founder at Bombinate
Views:280 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Bombinate - Product Analytics & Business Intelligence Lead - Koo App (4-10 yrs)
Product Analytics & Business Intelligence Lead - Koo App
About Koo :
- Koo is India's micro-blogging platform in Indian vernacular languages. People can express themselves in their mother tongue using text, audio or video. Users can follow others and hear their thoughts and opinions. Koo started in Apr 2020 and is in multiple Indian languages today.
- Koo is the winner of the Aatmanirbhar App Challenge and was spoken about by Honourable PM Narendra Modi also.
- Just 10% of India knows and prefers English. The rest 90% speak an Indian vernacular language. Koo gives a voice to such people. Koo has the most diverse set of contributors on its platform. People from 1000+ professions speak their mind and connect with people in their mother tongue. We also have VIPs like Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, Deputy Chief Ministers, Commissioner of Police, Actors, Actresses, Singers, Lyricists, Fraternity from the film industry, Journalists, Editors and 1000+ notable faces from society.
- Koo will be a platform that will have 100 mn+ users within a few years and will be one of the most powerful people networks in India. You have the opportunity to be a part of a very large movement that can give voice to the real India.
- We are building our product team and you can be a part of a very high growth product and startup.
Product Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead: This role is part of the Product Management team and would report directly to the Co-Founder. The person would have end-to-end ownership of important analytical questions that will drive product and business decisions as well as internal / external reporting.
Key responsibilities :
- Individually work on and provide analytical insights for critical business / product problem statements
- Contribute in an individual capacity in designing and tracking important product logics, business metrics and OKRs
- Coach and oversee a team of product analysts / APMs
- Liaise with cross functional teams and ensure important decisions are being supported through robust data
- Develop an understanding of the business and support investor discussions with the right data
- Work with tech team to design and maintain internal data reporting / dashboards
Prior experience :
- Has 4 to 6 years of Business Intelligence and / or Analytics experience (some product management experience is mandatory)
- Has worked with cross-functional teams and managed a small sized team directly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience in a start-up especially as Founder / Co-Founder or an early team member will be highly valued
- Ability to write own SQL / no-SQL queries and prior experience of using app analytics tools like Amplitude, CleverTap, MoEngage, Flurry etc will be an added advantage
- Experience of working with large data sets using tools like SPSS / R / Matlab / Octave etc will be an added advantage