Founder at Bombinate
Views:908 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Bombinate - Assistant Growth Manager (1-3 yrs)
Koo is India's micro-blogging platform in Indian vernacular languages. People can express themselves in their mother tongue using text, audio or video. Users can follow others and hear their thoughts and opinions. Koo started in Apr 2020 and is in multiple Indian languages today.
Koo is the winner of the Aatmanirbhar App Challenge and was spoken about by Honourable PM Narendra Modi also.
Just 10% of India knows and prefers English. The rest 90% speak an Indian vernacular language. Koo gives a voice to such people. Koo has the most diverse set of contributors on its platform. People from 1000+ professions speak their mind and connect with people in their mother tongue. We also have VIPs like Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, Deputy Chief Ministers, Commissioner of Police, Actors, Actresses, Singers, Lyricists, Fraternity from the film industry, Journalists, Editors and 1000+ notable faces from society.
Koo will be a platform that will have 100 mn+ users within a few years and will be one of the most powerful people network in India. You have the opportunity to be a part of a very large movement that can give voice to the real India.
We are building our growth team and you can be a part of a very high octane product and startup.
Assistant Growth Manager's Role :
- Understand the user and their requirement
- Acquire creators at scale (online & offline)
- Acquire users at scale (online & offline)
- Work on the product to create user preference and retain users
- Work on creating and strengthening the Koo brand
- You will work on the most cutting edge digital projects that will help you gain a deep understanding of customer acquisition and retention
You will be working with the Growth lead and the co-founder. Salary and ESOPs are negotiable.